Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award.

I was nominated by the lovely Sarah, thank-you so much. I'm excited to answer your questions! Let's do this. Again thank-you so much you lovely lady you!

Rules of the Award - 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them in your post.
2. Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
3. Come up with 10 questions of your own.
4. Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers. 

These are the questions given to me by Sarah...

1. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
My imagination. Since I was little I used to love making up stories for my toys and then as I got older writing stories and creating characters and worlds for them to explore. I love writing but I don't think I'm very good.

2. If you could wake up and speak one other language fluently, what would it be? 
I'd love to be able to speak Latin, even though it's considered a dead language I still think it would be great to know.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? 
70% introvert and 30% extrovert. I suffer from anxiety and major confidence issues which sometimes gets in my way. When I'm with new people I can hardly speak and if I do find the confidence to speak it's muttered and mumbled but once I get comfortable around a person or group I am able to talk freely as myself, but it takes a while for me to get comfortable around new people.

4. What would you consider your 'spirit animal' and why? 
Probably a manatee, I got too see some in Florida a few years back and I could happily have watched them float around and eat cabbage all day, I don't know I just felt so content and connected with them at that moment. Also Manatees are what sailors used to think were mermaids, go look um up they are amazing.

6. Do you prefer Summer or Winter and Why?
Winter. No competition. I like layering up clothes and wearing big scarves and getting lovely hot drinks. And warm cuddles with my dogs in a blanket with a cup of tea and a good book! Can't beat it. Suck it Summer!

7. If you could take a trip into space would you?
Probably not, every book, film or tv show revolving around space has gone bad, so no thanks.

8. Are there any books you've read that you wish you had written first?
YES!  So many. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, I devoured this book and I didn't want to come back to reality. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab PIRATES AND LADIES DRESSED AS MEN AND BLOOD MAGIC OH HOW GLORIOUS! Alas I probably wouldn't have made such masterpieces as these ladies have done.

9. What's your biggest fear?
Massive over crowded spaces with no exits or openness.

10. What did you want to be when you were little and where are you now?
I wanted to be a lot of things when I was little. I wanted to be a hairdresser like my cousin, I just to mess around with my Nanna's hair and putting as many Claire's accessories on her head as humanly possible. Also, a guide dog trainer, a songwriter(Why? You may ask, I blame my Jonas Brothers phase, don't judge me). During high school when I found out people actually made a living doing Art I wanted to be a Tattoo Artist and maybe an Art Teacher. As I got older and started finding artists I liked and were inspired by I noticed most of the things I like were Illustration based. So that brings me to the now, I'm studying Illustration and I have hopes of being a Concept Artist for Film and TV and also designing and illustrating books.

MY QUESTIONS!! 
I don't know why but I felt the need to do an evil manic laugh after typing that! so...
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1. If you could switch lives with a character from any book, who would you be and why?
2. You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life which do you pick?
3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
4. If your pet could speak, what would be the first thing they would say to you?
5. If you got to choose your last meal on earth and you could have ANYTHING, what would you have?
6. Last Read Book, what did you think?
7. What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
8. What inspires you on a daily basis?
9. Your favorite quote?
10. If you could get any tattoo regardless of pain and cost what would you get and where would you get it?



I nominate ...
Emily, Sarah (if I can re-nominate?) and Ion. Please let me know when your answers are up!



No comments:

Post a Comment