Tuesday 25 August 2015

Quick Comic Review - '3 Parts Mad' Issue 1.


3 Parts Mad is written by Josh Moorby and illustrated by Sarah Docker
This comic is a collection of flash fiction, stand alone art and poetry that when put together is stunning. I love how when you're reading it you can just feel how much love and attention Josh and Sarah have given to this project. 

This comic does it's job to show comics to be more than just one straight forward mundane story, it can be so much more, like poetry and stories that make you think and ask questions, something that keeps you guessing. Plus not only is the writing amazing but the illustrations by Sarah are stunning and really blend well with the writing. 

This comic is a serious labor of love and I would highly recommend purchasing a copy and support two up and coming creatives! 

Perfect for Fans of... Great writing and great art (duh). The Twilight Zone (I don't know just something that came to mind while I was reading!)

Where to find 3 Parts Mad 


Disclaimer - I know Sarah personally but this in no way impacted this review, the opinions expressed no matter how small are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment